After it had been originally on PC, the FIFA 20 1.20 upgrade is available to download at this time on PS4 and Xbox One. In the conclusion of the manual, you will discover the whole collection of this FIFA 20 1.20 upgrade patch notes. Below, we have got a range of this FIFA 20 variant 1.20 upgrade highlights for one to browse through for a fast repair of the most crucial areas of the new patch. Keep reading to find the fixes and modifications which were implemented as part of the 1.20 upgrade.
FIFA 20 1.20 Update Highlights
At over 4.8 GB on PS4, at least, the newest FIFA 20 is rather a huge one. It does not appear to have added anything to the sport concerning cups or teams. Rather, the 1.20 upgrade brings with it a choice of changes and fixes which should result in a much better and more bug-free encounter. There is a Link Tracking option that’s been added into the preferences of the game.
ALSO: Defrocked Donkey Kong champ Billy Mitchell sues Twin Galaxies for defamation
NEW CONNECTION MONITORING OPTION
The most important improvement in the 1.20 upgrade to FIFA 20 is the extra Connection Tracking alternative. You’ll discover this alternative in the preferences of the game. You’ll have the ability to realize your link whilst playing online games with this turned on.
For the time being, the Link Tracking option is open to a selection of gamers. It’ll be greyed out, although you will realize that the option was added to the match. It will be accessible to everybody. EA Sports will tell you if it ought to be accessible to everybody.
OTHER FIXES & CHANGES
Together with the Connection Tracking option inclusion, repairs and a few changes have happened. Line ups should be displaying names properly. Upgrades to tifos and kits are implemented. Go the patch notes below to find what that’s been fixed and altered out.
FIFA 20 1.20 Update Patch Notes
Read through the complete list of FIFA 20 1.20 update patch notes below, courtesy of EA Sports:
Made the following change:
- Added a Connection Monitoring option in Settings.
- This option enables the display of certain information regarding your connection while in an online match.
- This option is currently only available to a select group of players while we gather feedback and tune the associated values. We will communicate our plans for releasing this to a wider audience when more information is available.
- All other players will see this option as greyed out, and will not be able to toggle it on at this time.
Made the following change:
- Updates to multiple kits and tifos.
Addressed the following issues:
- Scrolling line ups were not correctly displaying names.
- In VOLTA FOOTBALL, the avatar’s saved customizations were not displayed in some cases.