The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition + ALL DLC’s PC Version Full Game Free Download
The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Overview
The Participant is Geralt of Rivia, an expert monster slayer, a witcher. Entangled from the political chaos that engulfed Temeria, Geralt helped quell the rebellion of the Order of the Flaming Rose. Shortly after, he rescued King Foltest’s lifetime once the monarch was assaulted with a witcher-like assassin. He proceeds to safeguard the king, serving as his bodyguard since Foltest tries to bring peace to his kingdom. The Witcher two: Assassins of all Kings features both lovely images and complex in-game mechanisms, drawing players to the very lively and believable world created in a video game.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or better
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- OS: Windows® XP, Vista or better
- Graphics: Video card must be 512 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
- Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
How to Download & Install The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition folder and run the setup application.
- Click install and let the game install. Run the game as administrator from your desktop & play (If you encounter any problems, visit the troubleshoot section of the site here and be sure to run the game as administrator as well as have the latest graphics drivers for your game.)