THE FOREST PC Game Latest Version Free Download
Since the only survivor of a passenger airplane accident, you end up in mysterious woods fighting to stay alive against a culture of cannibalistic mutants. The AI in this game is really so excellent. The game now contains several kinds of cannibals with tribes that will fight should you see quietly, but will largely unite in their hatred of this man deforesting their territory, (you). Even the cannibals will still throw a few punches at each other when there is enough of them, however.
Some hungry cannibals will attempt to induce you to discover where you live and attempt to scavenge off any kills you create, scouts for bigger tribes that will often just run off to alert the others of your places, searching parties (though I am pretty certain they are just searching you), and also cannibals only hoping to live their lives in peace you can discover sleeping in caves or camps.
Cannibals will duck and roll to prevent attacks, climb trees to escape, mild tennis balls on fire and toss them in you, mess your foundation if you are not attentive, but they will also do things such as fall effigies that you’ll be able to grab them peeled at if left unattended, they will drag their wounded from conflict if they could, and will run away to retrieve other folks if you allow them to escape.
Features of The Forest:
- Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
- Build a small shelter or a large oceanside fortress. Lay traps and defenses to keep a safe perimeter.
- Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy.
- Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families, morals and that appear almost human.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 5 GB available space