Sony and IllFonic have launched a new hotfix update for Predator: Hunting Grounds. We have the full patch notes with this update on April 27th.
This upgrade only fixes some bugs in the game, there aren’t any new events or content.
- 1-Fixed an issue where some customization things would continue to be marked as fresh even after the player has collaborated with the item
- 2-Fixed a problem where AI wouldn’t respond to footsteps or gunfire in dedicated host matches
- 3-Fixed a problem where certain objectives would occasionally not spawn the Essential AI causing players to be unable to finish their objective
- Fixed some areas that could Lead to collision Problems or stuck spots
- Fixed some UI Problems That would happen when browsing the Tutorial menus
- Fixed a problem where, while in thermal vision mode, the Fireteam VOIP audio bubble has been visible from any space
- Fixed an issue where the Goal Isolation prompt does not appear after it is cooldown completes
- Made additional optimizations to matchmaking lineup times