Wolcen Studios have released the patch notes for the newest Wolcen update. We have all of the details and information about the patch on April 24th.
The Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 18.104.22.168 can now be downloaded. You have to download and install a total of 497 MB. With this upgrade there are only a few optimizations and bug fixes.
- Expeditions from map things now display the magical monster and find amount information in the quest details.
- 1-Fixed some cropped texts in expedition pursuit details UI.
- 2-Fixed some cropped texts in Champion of Stormfall UI.
- 3-Fixed overlapping UI components on Boss health bars.
- Fixed a bug that might lead to melee attacks to have an unwanted targeting behaviour, particularly against the spheres throughout Chapter III Boss battle.
- The sport will now skip the Down But Not Out condition if all party members are either down or dead.
- Fixed a bug causing cursed chests to fall unreachable loot.
- Fixed a problem that directed Unique armors of lower tiers to be dropped at level 65+ Expeditions.
- Particular accessories of the last tier happen to be included and will be accessible at level 65+, this concerns:
- Seal of the Arbiter
- Seven Sisters’ Pact
- O’Maley’s Lucky Belt
- Three Crowns Brooch
- Mark of those Blackstaff
- High Potency Neural Cord
- Lex Filianis
- Searing Reverie
- Voidforged Endeavour
- The Trial
- Additional sound responses when using reagents on things.
- Improved volumetric fog causing high and very high settings.
- Fixed some flickering lights in Champion of Stormfall game style.
- Infinity Blades’ modifier”Records Printed in Matter” now gets the appropriate description.
- Updated French localization.
- Upgraded Spanish localization.
- Upgraded Russian localization.
- Updated Polish localization.
- Updated Spanish localization.