Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 PC Version Game Free Download
Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 Review
Tony Hawk’s Underground 2, or THUG2, premiered on October 4, 2004. Tony Hawk Underground 2 is the first instalment in the Tony Hawk’s match collection.
- Vintage Mode: A style featured in THUG2 which allows players play THUG2 levels along with other previous levels from Tony Hawk matches with game-play out of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3
- Wallplate has been replaced with Sticker Slap
- Natas Spin: A trick which permits players to jump on sticks, fire hydrants, and other associated items, and play spins
- players may alter any aerial trick utilizing rolls and wedges. It’s triggered by pressing on directional any button
- players’ are currently permitted to not only eliminate their skateboard but additionally spraypaint Grafitti on the walls of their match amounts
- OS: Windows 2000/XP or newer
- Processor: Pentium 4/Athlon XP 1.5 GHz or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB 100% DirectX(R) 9.0b compatible Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
How to Download & Install Tony Hawk’s Underground 2
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Tony Hawk’s Underground 2.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 folder > Game > and run the THUG2.exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.