Half-life 2: Episode Two PC Version Game Free Download
HALF-LIFE 2: EPISODE TWO OVERVIEW
Half-Life® 2: Episode Two is the second in a set of three of new games made by Valve that expands the honor winning and top of the line Half-Life® experience. As Dr. Gordon Freeman, you were most recently seen leaving City 17 with Alyx Vance as the Citadel emitted in the midst of a tempest of obscure extents. In Episode Two, you should fight and race against Combine powers as you navigate the White Forest to convey a significant data parcel taken from the Citadel to an enclave of individual obstruction researchers. Scene Two broadens the honor winning Half-Life ongoing interaction with remarkable weapons, vehicles, and recently brought forth animals.
Minimum: 1.7 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX® 8.1 level Graphics Card (Requires support for SSE), Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
Recommended: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better), 1GB RAM, DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card, Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL HALF-LIFE 2: EPISODE TWO
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Half-life 2: Episode Two is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to HalfLife2Episode2.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Half-life 2: Episode Two folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.