Lone Echo PC Version Game Free Download
Lone Echo Overview
In Lone Echo’s single-player narrative, you’ll be hauled to an Advanced mining facility within the rings of Saturn, complete with a thorough space channel, expansive outer-space surroundings, and interactive space gear. Taking on the role of Jack–an advanced artificial intelligence using a state-of-the-art artificial body–you will help Captain Olivia Rhodes solve an increasingly threatening puzzle as you use futuristic tools, smart problem solving, and interactive dialog to interact with the world around you. Use the Oculus Touch controllers and complete 360° gameplay, Lone Echo lets you choose a hands-on approach to exploring space, unlike anything you have ever played before.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel i7-6000 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 980 equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 14 GB available space
How to Download & Install Lone Echo
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Lone Echo is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Lone.Echo.VR.zip ” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Lone Echo folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.