Guts And Glory PC Version Full Game Free Download
Guts And Glory Summary
Welcome to Guts and Glory — The craziest game series globally, where Ordinary men and women contend in extraordinary challenges of death and life, for the glory!
The aim is straightforward: Race to the finish line whilst everything attempts to kill you.
Dodge turning saw blades, deadly spikes, explosives, turrets, and also a Growing list of different dangers –while browsing crazy tracks put in a huge array of environments. A game filled with LOLs and WTFs and OMGs, where neglecting can be as much fun as winning. Do it to establish your awesomeness. Could you do it for the laughs? Do it to the glory!
- Physics-driven vehicles with lively harm and devastation
- 100 percent ragdoll riders, together with real-time dismemberment and bloodstream (bowels coming soon!)
In-Game Level Editor using Steam Workshop integration
- Pedestrian personalities to operate over (no AI yet)
- AI Vehicles that may race into traffic patterns or perhaps chase the participant! (NEW)
- Destructible props and surroundings: smash through windows, fences, etc.. )
- Lots of Risks: cannons, explosives, wrecking balls, circular saws, and much more
- Particular Things: Mega Fans, Turbo Boosters, and much more
- 5 Particular Vehicles and their affiliated Heroes (8-12 proposed )
- [*}Manual motorist ejections (NEW)
- 32+ Official Tracks (many more proposed )
- Community Tracks for unlimited new content! (More than 600 so much and growing!)
- PLUS brand new features/content being added every month, together with your comments locally!
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 650M / Radeon R9 M375 or higher graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible
- Additional Notes: Dedicated graphics card means NOT an Intel HD _____. Basically, any video card with a benchmark of 1,200+ (see: www.videocardbenchmark.net). Technically runs on lower, but at your own risk. Mouse and keyboard currently needed for Level Editor. 4GB is the current space required, but this could grow to 10GB by the full version.