Dark Souls 3 PC Game Download Full Version
Dark Souls 3 Review
Published on March 24, 2016, Black Souls 3 was a successor to its previous name, Dark Souls 2. It’s a wonderful open-world action game full of supervisors and monsters. In Dark Souls 3, the personality tends to dive deep into a world filled with epic darkness and an atmosphere with amplified combat strength. The game’s evolution began around mid-2013 (when shadowy spirits 2 was published ) and worked it’s way up 3 decades after to become finalized. This game is quite entertaining, although I do not play with it as far as I’d like, it is not a terrible match if you are a lover of dark fantasy type games (not me) that is for you!
How To Download Dark Souls 3
- Click the Download button or the logo below, and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once Dark Souls 3 is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dark Souls 3” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dark Souls 3 folder and run the setup.
- Click Install and let the game install. Once completed, you may get a couple of pop-ups to pages; just close out of them and click on Dark Souls 3 on your desktop & play!
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-2100 / AMD FX-6300 or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
- Graphics: Video card must be 1 GB or more and should be DirectX 11-compatible with support
- Hard Drive: 25 GB available space