The Forest PC Latest Version Free Download
THE FOREST OVERVIEW
Since the only survivor of a passenger airplane accident, you end up in a mysterious woods battling to remain alive against a culture of cannibalistic mutants. Collect, research, live within this frightful first person survival horror simulator. Input a living, breathing planet, where each plant and tree could be boiled. Below ground investigate a huge network of caves and underground lakes.
Chop down trees to construct a camp, or even start a fire to stay warm. Scavenge food to maintain yourself from hungry.
Construct a little shelter or a massive ocean side fortress. Lay cubes and defences to maintain a safe margin.
Research and build throughout the day. Defend your base during the night. Craft tools and weapons. Bunker down throughout the night or bring the fight straight to the enemy.
Shield yourself from a clan of hereditary mutant enemies which have families, beliefs, morals which seem almost human.
Utilize stealth to prevent enemies, or even engage them straight with primitive weapons constructed from rocks and sticks.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible
- Additional Notes: 32bit windows users need to ensure they have at least 4gb of ram usable on their system.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL THE FOREST
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once The Forest is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Forest v1.10.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Forest folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.