OVRdrop PC Version Full Game Free Download
OVRdrop is a Utility Program for SteamVR that May mirror a Desktop Window, a total Monitor, or even a WebCam to a Cross Sport SteamVR Overlay. OVRdrop operates on SteamVR and needs to be completely compatible with almost any SteamVR headset, even though you may need monitored controllers for lots of the qualities. It’s known to operate for the HTC Vive in addition to the Oculus Rift, though a few matches might not be compatible with all the Rift. The only significant drawback is that Cross Game Overlays will draw the top of match geometry since Depth data isn’t fed into the Compositor from SteamVR games.
In Case You Have any problems getting started, Make Sure You check the FAQ on Our GitHub, which I will attempt to stay updated with all the most frequent questions. If you discover any bugs, please post them to our issue tracker on our GitHub. I am ready to repair any bugs that can be located!
- Can clone almost any Desktop Window into VR.
- Can clone an entire monitor into VR.
- Can clone WebCam sources into VR.
- Side By Side 3D support for displaying Side By Side 3D content into VR.
- Works with almost any SteamVR Compatible game. Should work with any game that utilizes the SteamVR SDKs. On the Rift, certain Rift games will use the Oculus SDK even when you use SteamVR. On the Vive and other SteamVR compatible headsets, every game should work.
- Easily Attach the Overlay to the World, the Screen (like a HUD), or one of the Controllers.
- Send Mouse Clicks through to the target application without leaving VR. (World/Controller attached Overlays only). Allows for Left, Right, and Middle Click and ScrollWheel (Horizontal and Vertical wheels).
- Move, Rotate, and Scale the Overlay without leaving VR. (World attached Overlays only).
- OS: Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows 7 is NOT supported due to technical limitations