Firewatch APK Full Version Free Download
Firewatch occurs in the summer after the Yellowstone fires of 1989. The key playable character is a middle-aged guy called Henry, who’s obtained a job as a fire lookout in Shoshone National Forest, in Wyoming. He’s assigned to both Forks watchtower for the entire summer, away from all human culture. His wife, Julia, has early-onset Alzheimer’s disease, and it’s suggested that Henry requires the task to escape the problems of keeping his connection with her.
How to install IOS Android Firewatch on Mobile
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once Firewatch is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Firewatch” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Firewatch folder and run the setup.
- Click Install and let Firewatch install. Once completed, you may get a couple of pop ups to pages, just close out of them and click on Firewatch on your desktop & play!