Stardew Valley PC Full Version Free Download
Stardew Valley Overview
Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG! You have inherited Your grandfather’s old farm storyline in Stardew Valley. Equipped with hand-me-down tools and a couple of coins, you put out to start your new life. Would you learn how to live off the property and flip these overgrown areas into a booming home? It will not be simple. Since Joja Corporation came into town, the older methods of life have all but vanished. The neighborhood center, when the city’s most lively hub of activity, now lies in shambles. However, the valley appears filled with chance. With a little devotion, you could just be the one to reestablish Stardew Valley to greatness!
Switch your overgrown area to a farm that is lively! Boost animals, grow plants, begin an orchard, craft valuable machines, and much more! You will have tons of room to produce the farm of your dreams.
Boost your skills with time. As you make your way out of a fighting greenhorn into a master, you are going to level up in five unique areas: farming, mining, battle, fishing, and foraging. As you advance, you will discover new crafting and cooking recipes, unlock new areas to explore, and personalize your abilities by selecting from many different professions.
Become a part of the neighborhood community. With more than 30 unique characters residing in Stardew Valley, you won’t have an issue locating new friends! Every individual has their own daily program, birthday, exceptional mini-cutscenes, and fresh things to say during the year and week. As you make friends with them, they can open to you, request assistance with their own issues, or tell you their secrets! Get involved in seasonal festivals like the luau, haunted maze, and banquet of the winter superstar.
- OS: Windows Vista or greater
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB video memory, shader model 3.0+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
How to Download & Install Stardew Valley
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Stardew Valley is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Stardew.Valley.v1.3.21.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Stardew Valley folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.