Recettear: An Item Shop’s Tale PC Version Game Free Download
Recettear: A Item Shop’s Tale Overview
Recettear is the narrative of a product store, the woman who lives inside, and The fairy that turned her life upside down. Recette Lemongrass finds herself in control of a product store assembled into her residence, so as to repay a loan her dad chose and then jumped out and Tear, her newfound “companion”, won’t accept no for an answer! Since Recette, you need to choose how you are going to receive your inventory — through playing with the markets in the town or heading out to the wild with an adventuring buddy and thrashing beasts till they give up the goodies — just how much to sell items for, exactly what the store must look like, and how to go about obtaining the cash Tear must pay back the loan. If you can not come up with the cash… well, hope you enjoy living in a cardboard box.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Pentium 4 1.7ghz or Athlon XP 1700+ (or equivalent processor)
- Memory: 256MB of system RAM (512 recommended for Windows Vista and 7)
- Graphics: DirectX 8.1-compatible video card of any type with at least 64 megabytes of video RAM; Nvidia and ATI tested (Intel Integrated Graphics below X4000 series not recommended)
- DirectX®: DirectX 8.1
- Hard Drive: 700MB free HD space
- Sound: DirectX 8.1-compatible sound card/motherboard chip
How to Download & Install Recettear: An Item Shop’s Tale
- Click the Download button below, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Recettear: An Item Shop’s Tale is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Recettear – An Item Shops Tale.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Recettear: An Item Shop’s Tale folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.