Kerbal Space Program PC Version Full Game Free Download
In Kerbal Space Program, take control of this Space program to the alien race called the Kerbals. You’ve got access to a range of components to build fully-functional spacecraft that flies (or does not ) based on sensible aerodynamic and orbital physics. Establish your Kerbal team into orbit and outside (while keeping them alive) to research moons and planets at the Kerbol solar panel, assembling bases and space stations to expand the range of your own expedition.
Kerbal Space Program contains three gameplay modes. In Science Mode, perform space experiments to unlock new technologies and advance the understanding of Kerbalkind. In Career Mode, manage all facets of the space program, such as building, strategy, financing, updates, and much more. In Sandbox, you’re free to create some spacecraft possible to think about, with all components and technologies in the sport.
- Build spaceships, rockets, and vehicles using any imaginable combination of parts, each with its own function that will affect the way your spacecraft behaves.
- Take full control over your ship’s setup to execute complex flight maneuvers.
- Manage your Kerbal crewmembers, including hiring, training, and sending them into space to become heroes.
- Discover a whole star system with unique moons and planets, exploring detailed terrain at a vast scale.
- Send your Kerbal crew outside their ships for “extra-vehicular” activities.
- Dock spacecraft together to construct space stations, massive starships, and surface bases on new planets.
- Use satellites to scan terrain and find biomes and other anomalies.
- Set up communications networks to communicate between your spacecraft and Kerbal Space Center.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics:DX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 512MB VRAM
- Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Core i5
- Memory:8 GB RAM
- Graphics:DX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 1GB VRAM
- Hard Drive:4 GB HD space