Black Mesa PC Version Free Download
Concerning the Sport…
Relive Half-Life within this highly acclaimed, fan-made diversion. Black Mesa is the award-winning re-imagining of Gordon Freeman’s landmark travel through the Black Mesa Research Facility. Re-experience the match that raised the bar for the whole game industry around again! The over 10-hour single-player experience has considerably improved by the mod launch; fresh graphics, new voice above, upgraded gameplay experiences, equilibrium changes, and much more. Xen isn’t a part of this Early Access release but will probably be contained as a free upgrade when it’s ready. Anticipate exceptionally detailed surroundings, old-school tough-as-nails battle, along with a gripping narrative with unforgettable characters.
The all-new soundtrack voice acting, choreography, and dialog make a more expansive and immersive experience than ever before! Fight against friends and family in just two game modes across 10 iconic maps in the Half-Life world, including Bounce, Gasworks, Stalkyard, Undertow, and Crossfire! Use the very same tools as the programmers! Produce your own mods, maps, and modes for Black Mesa and Black Mesa Multiplayer, then share your work, and join other people on the Steam Workshop! Collect the entire set of trading cards, wallpapers, emoticons, and accomplishments! Steam Cloud, Steam Workshop, and semi-automatic control support!
Minimum PC Specifications
- Operating System: Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista or Greater.
- CPU: 2.6 Dual Core Processor or Greater.
- RAM: 6 GB RAM.
- GPU: 2 GB Dedicated Video Card or Greater.
- Hard Drive Space: 15.11 GB.
How to Download & Install Black Mesa
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter it into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right-click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Black Mesa (v1.0)“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game; enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.