EA Sports Cricket 2018 Full Version Free Download
EA Sports Cricket 2018 Overview
EA Sports Cricket 2018 also understand as EA Cricket 18 Isn’t the official game. It’s a patch of EA Sports Cricket 07 that HB Studios designed. It’s a cricket simulation game, including all the enthusiasm and real-life cricket game atmosphere. The question is if it values downloading Cricket 18 on your PC or not. You may decide that after studying the entire review of the game. I’m writing my own experience after enjoying it.
User Interface Menu
You can find out every Essential thing in the start menu of cricket 18, where you’ll discover all game modes available to perform along with the essential settings. I really enjoy the cursor icon is a Cricket bat. However, the sensitivity of this cursor is quite bad. That may be easily dismissed as it’s a fan-made game.
Sound and Music
I really like the songs which keep playing and changed while navigating through the user interface. When I first heard the songs, I was feeling like watching a Cricket match on TV. As you all Cricket lover fans want to play while watching the Cricket match TV, I could not stop playing the game. The commentary while playing matches is good and enjoyable. It keeps a real-life cricket match environment. The batting and bowling sound effects are also enjoyable. There are also commentary features in the training mode, which gives the feeling of practicing under a professional coach. I really like this feature very much.
You can play this game with your Keyboard. But You may face difficulties while playing for the first time whether you go batting or bowling. So, I have made a basic control tutorial so that it will easier for you to learn to play this cricket game easily.
- Batting Controls:- To perform different batting shots, you have to use different keyboard buttons, which may be confusing to you. So you can get some ideas from the following tips where I have provided button combinations of different shorts.
- Front Foot Defense- “S”
- Straight Drive- “Down + S.”
- Cover Drive- “Down + Left + S”
- On Drive- “Down + Right + S”
- Sweep- “Up + Right + S”
- Square Drive “Left + S.”
- Late Cut- “Up + Left + S”
- Flick/Lag Glance- “Right + S.”
- Lofted Drive- “Shift + Down + S”
- Lofted Square Drive- “Shift + Left + S.”
- Lofted Cover Drive= “Shift + Down + Left + S”
- Reverse Sweep- “Shift + Up + Left + S”
- Slog Sweep- “Shift + Up + Right + S”
Note: All the combinations are for Right Handed Batsman. Use Right instead of Left, and Use Left instead of Right, for Let Handed Batsman.
- Bowling Controls:- Use Right, Left, Up, and Down keys to move the active cursor. Use “A” to set the pitch points and use “D” to set a fake pitch point.
The Graphics of this version of the EA Cricket game are below average. Is it a fan-made game, but it is still not up to the mark compared to other latest Cricket Games. However, the detailing of batting, bowling, and running between the wickets are good. The cheerings of fans after hitting boundaries are enjoyable to look at. It makes the game more addictive to play.
There many interesting playing modes of Cricket 18 games. Which includes Casual matches, International ICC tournaments, and Leagues. Let’s discuss all the leagues.
- Casual match: In this mode, you can play with any Internation teams and choose from 5, 10, 20, or 50 over matches. It is the first mode you should try while playing this game for the first time.
- International ICC tournaments: In this mode, you can choose from ICC world cup 2016/2016, ICC champions trophy 2017, Test Series between any International teams.
- Ashes series: In this mode, you can enjoy the test series of the greatest Cricket rivalry teams Australia vs. England.