S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky PC Version Download
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky Review
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky is put in 2011, 1 year before the events of the first S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game. A set of stalkers, for the very first time, reaches The heart of this Zone-the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant-and Activates a cataclysm on the edge of a tragedy. A massive explosion of Anomalous energy transforms the Zone: the reliable and comparatively Safe streets are no more the landscape is wiped clean by outbursts Of anomalies, and unknown places show up on the Zone map. Stalkers and expeditions expire or Wind up isolated inside the missing Lands.
- Processor: Intel® Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 512 MB
- OS: Windows® 2000, XP, or newer
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be DirectX 9-compatible with support
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
How to Download & Install S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky
- Click the Download button or the logo below, and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky folder and run the setup application.
- Click install and let the game install. Run the game as administrator from your desktop & play (If you encounter any problems, visit the troubleshoot section of the site here and be sure to run the game as administrator as well as have the latest graphics drivers for your game.)