The Sims 1 PC Latest Version Free Download
Concerning The Sims 1
The Sims 1 is a tactical life-simulation video game created by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts in 2000. The interior structure of this game is really an agent-based artificial life application. The demonstration of this game’s artificial intelligence is more complex, along with the Sims 1 will react to external conditions independently. Still, frequently the player/controller’s intervention is essential to maintain them on the ideal path. The Sims 1 has infinite replay value, so there’s not any way to win the match, and the player can perform indefinitely. It’s been described as more like a toy compared to a game. Sims 1 is affected by the participant’s interaction with items or other Sims 1. Sims 1 can receive guests, invited or not, from additional playable lots or by unhoused NPC (non-player personality ) Sims 1.
The Sims 1 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 95 or 98
- Processor: 233 Mhz or faster Intel Pentium processor or AMD K6
- RAM: 32MB RAM
- Graphics: 2MB Video Card, 16-bit Color Capable – DirectX 7 Certified
- Storage: 300 MB free hard disk space (additional space required for DirectX 7 installation and Windows swap file)
How to Download and Install The Sims 1
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for The Sims 1. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Sims 1 has finished downloading, extract the file using software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup (start.exe) and insert the following code: EQMV-73XB-F8J4-GSLX-4M67
- Crack the game by dragging Sims.exe to the installation directory
- Enjoy the game!