FIFA 16 PC Version Download
FIFA 16 is an association football simulation game ever developed and published by EA Sports to Microsoft Windows. The game includes 78 stadiums, such as 50 real-world places. Fratton Park, home of Portsmouth, has been inserted to honor Portsmouth enthusiast Simon Humber, creative manager of the FIFA series, that died of cancer in 2015. The Brasileirão was not contained in FIFA 16 because of licensing problems. Rather, a couple of Brazilian clubs were executed to the best of World’ section.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
- DirectX: Version 11.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open the “FIFA 16” folder, mount “sr-f16sde” using UltraISO, and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on the “fifa16” icon to play the game. Done!