CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 3 SALVATION DLC + UPDATE 17 DOWNLOAD
Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Salvation DLC, the 4th and last DLC pack with the completing epic action packed 4 fresh mapd for multiplayer mode and a finishing map for Zombies narrative saga. Using the chained motion method, this epic DLC Package was designed as a colossal fortress of medieval era, a family picnic table with minified battlegroud and two reimagined maps in the call of duty black ops 3 major game. In its closing and ending map of zmbies saga known as Revelations, Players can finally have the Origins established characters arriving after a very long space and time travel lead for this moment.
New Gameplay Maps:
There are 4 new exciting all-new multiplayer maps included in Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Salvation DLC with 1 extra zombie map. These include,
- Revelations (Final Episode of Zombies Storyline)
An abandoned, broken, and left the alone castle of a medieval army living and fighting over it once upon a time. A Mid-sized map filled with tight corners allows users to experience close contact and engagements with enemies. The rubble and broken pieces of buildings provide players a unique opportunity to move in this close quarter war zone. Others who have tried to trespass never came back alive. You can try your luck here.
Re-imagined map from Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 known as a standoff, Set in a way that feels like a western civilization of the old times. Having medium and long-ranged attack opportunities, Players have much more to navigate through the land and buildings.
How to Install Update?
- Download the update archive from the download link given below.
- Right-click on the downloaded archive and click on “Extract here.”
- Once extracted, Open the folder named “Update,” Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe,” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the update installation.
- Could you wait for it to be installed on your pc?
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “Crack” and copy all the files from there and paste them into the directory where you have installed the main or base game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Call of Duty Black Ops III,” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.
What’s new in Update 17?
Following upgrades and bug fixes have been made into this update. The developers are continuously working on adding more features and fixing more small and major bugs in the game. Stay tuned for future updates too.