Mirror’s Edge free game for windows
Around Mirror’s Edge
Mirror’s Edge is a first-person action-adventure platform video game created by EA DICE and released by Electronics. In Mirror’s Edge, the participant controls the protagonist, Religion, by a first-person view as she’s challenged to navigate along with a glistening town by jumping between rooftops, running around partitions, and gaining entry to buildings through ventilation shafts. This can be accomplished by the utilization of techniques and moves inspired by the subject of parkour. Based on senior producer Owen O’Brien, Mirror’s Edge intends to”convey strain and bodily touch with the environment”, with the objective of allowing liberty of motion previously unseen from the first-person genre.
How to Download and Install Mirror’s Edge
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Mirror’s Edge. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Mirror’s Edge has finished downloading, extract the file using software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Mirror’s Edge System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows® XP SP2 or Vista
- Processor: 3.0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or more
- Graphics: DirectX® 9.0c compatible video card, Shader Model 3.0 required. Video card must have 256 MB, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better
- Storage: 8 GB free space