HALO 3: ODST free full pc game for download
Halo 3: ODST is coming to PC Because of Another Installment of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Experience the events before Halo 3, currently optimized for PC, through the eyes of the Orbital Marines (ODST) as they come back to a comfortable location and try to find the motives for the Covenant’s invasion of New Mombasa. Utilize stealth and accuracy to avoid the hazards of a Covenant invasion within a thrilling new battleground set within an isolated and exposed Halo universe.
- Settings / PC optimization: Halo 3: ODST has become optimized for PC and seems better than ever with resolutions up to 4K UHD and 60+ FPS. * Additional indigenous PC customizations contain customizable mouse and keyboard support, ultra-wide support, a field of view personalization, and much more.
- Theatre: Use Theater to catch your favorite Halo minutes and discuss them with the neighborhood.
- Firefighter: ODST Firefight makes its initial appearance from the Master Chief Collection! Firefight currently runs on personal servers, supports 4-player co-op, and provides online matchmaking and brand new custom game modes. Fight waves of Covenant invaders to rescue the town of New Mombasa across 10 early maps.
- Campaign: Conquer a new chapter at the Halo saga and adventure 11 memorable missions.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i7-975 | AMD A12-9800 APU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450 | Radeon R7 Graphics
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 30 FPS on performance settings at 1920×1080
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here.”
- Ensure that you already have the software Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file extracted, and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right-click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Please wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder, copy all the files, and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >Halo 3: ODST,” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.