Rome: Total War Game Download
About Rome and Total War
Rome: Total War, a PC strategy game by The Creative Assembly, was released by Activision in 2004. However, Sega has acquired its rights. The player assumes the head of one of the three major Roman houses at the time, the Julii (Brutii) or Scipii. The game unlocks new factions as the player progresses, either one at a time or all at once after they are defeated. Each faction has its own set of objectives and attributes. The faction that controls the city of the province gets control. Although the ultimate goal is to conquer fifty provinces and gain support from the people before Rome, it’s possible to play a “short” game where the player can control fifteen provinces while outlasting certain factions.
How to Download and Install Rome: Total War
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Rome: Total War. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Rome: Total War has finished downloading, open the .iso file using PowerISO or Daemon Tools software.
- Run the game setup inside the .iso file. Go through the game setup (you can leave everything at default) and install the game.
- Apply Patch v1.5
- Once the patch installation is complete, copy the “Crack” folder into the installation directory (overwrite the already there files).
- Install Barbarian Invasion expansion
- Go to the crack folder on CD and run the 1.6 patches. Copy the crack to the main installation directory.
- Launch the game using the cracked file.
- Enjoy the game!