Might & Magic Heroes VI free game for windows
About Might & Magic Heroes VI
Might & Magic Heroes VI, a turn-based strategy game for Microsoft Windows, was developed by Black Hole Entertainment. It is published by Ubisoft. Heroes VI’s gameplay is largely in the same vein as its predecessor, i.e., development based on heroes and affiliated with factions. Each faction has two types, each unit has an upgrade, and turns impact combats just as much as the general gameplay. However, there are significant changes. These include the replacement magic guilds with the creation of spells/abilities wheels and the skills wheel. The new affiliations of “Tears” and “Blood” play a significant role in hero development and influence their skills. A “Tears”-affiliated hero will be able to use more defensive/beneficial buffs and allow for peaceful negotiations with potential enemies. A “Blood,” on the other side, will benefit from dark/destructive abilities and receive bonuses in enemy combat that are intended to harm the enemies.
Might & Magic Heroes VI System Requirements
- OS: Windows® XP / Windows Vista® / Windows® 7 (only)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo E4400 or 2.6 GHz AMD Athlon™ X2 5000+(2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 or 2.8 GHz AMD Athlon II X2 240 or higher recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB Windows XP or 1.5 GB Windows Vista/7 (2 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compatible or higher recommended
- Storage: 11 GB
How to Download and Install Might & Magic Heroes VI
- Click on the download button below.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Might & Magic Heroes VI has finished downloading, open the .iso file using PowerISO or Daemon Tools software.
- Run the game setup inside the .iso file. Go through the game setup (you can leave everything at default) and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, copy the contents of the “Crack” folder into the installation directory (overwrite the files that are already there).
- You can now launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!