Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol Full Version Mobile Game
Zombies Ate my Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol Games 2021 Overview
Zombies Ate My Neighbors, the cult-favourite Zombies Ate My Neighbors, and its sequel makes their long-awaited return in Zombies Ate My Neighbors & Ghoul Patrol. These classics are from the golden age of 16-bit gaming. They have been enhanced and now feature museum features.
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Where is that horrible music coming from? Yikes! It’s Zombies at My Neighbors. Here you will be seen in every horror film that has ever been made to make you hurl Ju-jubes.
How are Zeke & Julie, our two teenage stars, doing in a 16-bit video game like this? You must save your neighbours, cheerleaders, and babies from something worse than polyester.
This SLICE of suburbia could be engulfed in such goose-pimply panic! Zombies, unrelenting Chainsaw Maniacs and Mummies, Evil Dolls won’t stop dying, Lizard Men.
These crazy children will survive the night. You will need to navigate 55 levels filled with horror, including a haunted grocery store, a shopping mall gone sour, a mysterious island, and your backyard. You should also check out “Mars Needs Cheerleaders”, “Weird Kids on the Block”, and “Dances With Werewolves”.
The virtual candy store contains various weapons, including exploding soda pop and bazookas, weed whackers, and ancient artefacts. You can also grab power-ups-orama such as secret potions or bobo clown decoys. Is this a game that never ends? It’s not over yet!
Our teens Zeke and Julie, brave and curious, visit the Ghosts and Ghouls exhibition at the city library. There, they discover an old treasure chest that contains an ancient spirit book. They couldn’t resist reading it. Then, suddenly, they are confronted by a terrifying, sharp-toothed spirit.
This snarling phantom, along with his vile minions, is now infesting Metropolis. They plan to rewrite history by spooky means. Only you can go back in history to de-spook an entire encyclopedia of zombied historical dudes.
Terminate with prejudice using crossbows and ping-pong machine guns, Martian heatseeker guns, and other tools.
Vaporize ghosts of garbage cans and ninja spirits, rescue bug-eyed library staff and wigged out pirates, avoid flying books and adolescent eating plants!
Only two of our heroes can stop the madness by bringing the powerful beastly spirit into his book. Ghoul Patrol comes to our rescue!
* Save Feature: Save your progress quickly in any game so you can continue your adventure whenever and wherever you like
* Museum Features: View a video interview with one of the original Zombies’ designers or browse numerous galleries that contain game art, concept images previously unavailable, and marketing assets
* 2 Player Mode: Two players can play the game together in a local co-op.
* Achievements: Keep track of your game progress using a collection of achievements that cover both video games
Technical Specifications of This Release.
- Game Version: Initial Release
- Interface Language: English
- Audio Language: English
- Game File Name: Zombies_Ate_My_Neighbors_and_Ghoul_Patrol.zip
- Game Download Size: 243 MB
- MD5SUM : ed8453ef924827460c96c66c17c53a56