Steam 8 provides 8 free games you can download and enjoy this weekend.
January can often be described as miserable – from its weather conditions and unpredictable business schedule to goats running amok on local farms and impaling several children during an unprecedented incident – it has no equal. January truly reigns supreme.
Though most people opt to get through January by making resolutions to reduce activities that bring them joy, I chose instead to expand upon what satisfies me: video gaming. Steam offers plenty of excellent free demos you can try right now, so why not let’s explore some?
Steam provides free demos that you can easily download and enjoy, so today, I thought we would look at eight that caught my attention recently. These demos do not represent full games, as plenty are available to purchase.
If you’re just in search of something enticing to add to your curiosity, these free demos may prove worthwhile:
- Footgun: Underground is an incredible pixel-art roguelike soccer game; I don’t understand how this was missed before!
- PlatinumS is another roguelike; Steam doesn’t seem to think so, either!
- Galaxy Too Far- “Take all resources available and build an efficient logistic web to bring them home.”
- Cyber-Assassin is an impressive cyberpunk action game from the PS2 era that makes me nostalgic, which I mean in a positive sense.
- Circle Hitter looks unputdownable! Its bullet-hell gameplay seems genuinely impossible to put down!
- Catch Them Sweetie is an adorable fishing-themed deckbuilder game.
- In Lost In Dread, you will experience first-person horror at its most terrifying.
- Finally, Summer at the Edge of the Universe offers a charming visual novel about falling in love.
So there you are! Get engaged, and maybe you will discover an incredible 2024 game or two to add to your list!