SpaceEngine PC Version Free Download
SpaceEngine is a science-based 1:1 Universe simulation, with billions and billions of galaxies and nebulae as well as planets and stars that are all presented at realistic dimensions.
Explore Earth and the worlds around us inside SpaceEngine’s Solar System, orbit a black hole that is thousands of light years away or explore anything else without a glitch, and with no changes. Space and time are yours to explore.
glide between stars at one million miles per second as well as accelerate your time to see the orbital movements of a million planets come to life right in front of you.
Every planet that you come across in the course of your exploration will be a dynamic 3D terrain with high-quality textures.
All the things you can see in the sky, galaxies and stars as well as moons and planets, comets and asteroids neutron and black holes, Nebulae and star clusters you can explore by pressing the button.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3220T or AMD FX-4100
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or Radeon R9 380 (4 GB)
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: VRAM (dedicated video memory) is very important for SpaceEngine – 3 GB is enough to run
- the program comfortably on lower settings.
How to Download & Install:
- Click the DRM Free SpaceEngine v0.990.46.1975b +allDLCs link below to download.
- Wait until the client finishes downloading to 100% and then locate the file/s folder.
- Follow the step(s) to install:
– Run or Double click setup_spaceengine_0.990.43.1891_(64bit)_(57393).exe
– Run or Doubdouble-click .exe in the DLC folder.
- That’s it, play and enjoy!