Funcom released a new update for Conan Exiles now, we’ve got the entire patch on May 19th.
Conan Exiles Update 1.57 is now available for download PS4 and Xbox One. The update includes some bug fixes.
- Fixed an out of memory problem on dedicated servers.
- Addressed a range of server crashes.
- Increased security measures against server flooding.
- Fixed an exploit that will cause a server to crash under specific circumstances.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed a problem where followers will refuse to attack under certain circumstances.
- Thralls would randomly enter a space-time continuum paradox upon teleporting which would leave them unable to move when commanded.
- We fixed this using mathematics .
- Fixed an issue where followers would perish of falling harm
- Adjusted crash on horses and rhinos to avoid them bumping the participant when online follow. We’re working on a much better solution for these and other critters.
Animation and Cinematic Fixes
- Fixed a LOD issue that could cause NPCs and wildlife to maneuver”choppy” at lesser distances than intended.