Besiege PC Version Game Free Download
Besiege is a physics established construction game where you build Medieval siege engines and lay waste to huge fortresses and tranquil hamlets. Construct a system that may crush windmills, wipe out battalions of courageous soldiers and transfer valuable tools, protecting your production from cannons, archers, and anything else that the dire enemies have at their disposal. Produce a trundling behemoth, or simply take clumsily into the heavens, and lead to the carnage in fully destructible environments. In the end, you have to overcome every Kingdom by endangering their lands and killing their livestock and men, in as clinical or creative a manner as you can!
- OS: Windows XP (latest SP)
- Processor: 2.2Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB Dedicated VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How to Download & Install Besiege
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Besiege is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to ZeroEscapeTheNonaryGames.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Besiege folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.