Dying Light: Enhanced Edition PC Version Full Game Free Download
Dying Light Enhanced Edition Overview
Dying Light is each zombie slayer’s fantasy come true. As a proficient parkour runner, you research dangerous urban surroundings, scavenging for crafting and supplies weapons that could help you conquer the hordes of all flesh-hungry enemies made by a mysterious outbreak. When the sun sets, the hunter becomes the victim as the infected increase in strength and numbers — and the more deadly Volatiles leave their nests to feed on human flesh. You have to use all your abilities and any accessible tools to endure till sunrise. Proceed and climb whatever as you traverse an enormous, open atmosphere. Whether you search or escape the predators, you are able to move around town easily and at speed. Jump between rooftops, climb walls, and attack your foes from over. Weaponize your parkour abilities and utilize them for creative battle.
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM DDR3
- Hard Drive: 40 GB free space
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 / AMD Radeon™ HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX®: Version 11
- Sound: DirectX® compatible
- Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
How to Download & Install Dying Light: Enhanced Edition
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Dying Light: Enhanced Edition is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dying.Light.v1.16.ALL.DLC.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dying Light: Enhanced Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.