Assassin’s Creed PC Version Full Game Free Download
Assassin’s Creed Overview
Assassin’s Creed™ is your next-gen match produced by Ubisoft Montreal that redefines the action genre. Though other games promise to be next-gen with remarkable graphics and physics, Assassin’s Creed merges technologies, game style, subject, and emotions to a world in which you wreak havoc and eventually become a vulnerable, yet strong, representative of change. The atmosphere is 1191 AD. The Third Crusade is ripping the Holy Land apart from You, Altair, who want to block the hostilities by curbing each side of this battle. You’re an Assassin, a warrior shrouded in secrecy and feared for your ruthlessness. Your activities can throw your immediate surroundings into insanity, and your presence will form occasions in this critical moment ever.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP/Windows Vista® (only)
- Processor: Dual-core processor 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
- System Memory: Windows XP: 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista: 2 GB RAM
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 10.0-compliant video card or DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (*see supported list)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0-compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
- DirectX Version: Direct X 9.0 (Windows XP) or 10.0 (Windows Vista) libraries
- Hard Disk: 8 GB available hard disk space
- Supported Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
- *Supported video cards at time of release: ATI® RADEON® X1600** /1650**- 1950/ HD 2000/3000 series, NVIDIA GeForce® 6800**/7/8/9 series. **PCI Express only supported. Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date requirements, please visit the FAQ for this game at http://support.ubi.com.
How to Download & Install Assassin’s Creed
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Assassin’s Creed is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Assassin’s Creed.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Assassin’s Creed folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.